Second Annual MTAC Santa Clara Branch
Concerto/ Ensemble Music Festival
The mission of the MTAC Santa Clara Branch Concerto/ Ensemble Music Festival is to provide a formal stage with competition atmosphere to gifted young musicians who are participating in the State Concerto Competitions or VOCE Competitions, as well as to all junior ensemble performers who want to show their music talent in a team. It is a good opportunity to participate in a smaller festival in preparation for other music competitions in the following months of 2015.
Description of Activities
- Time: Friday, January 23, 2015, 7:00pm
- Venue: Santa Clara University Recital Hall.
- Registration: the 2015 Festival is open to students playing at a level comparable to Certificate of Merit Level V and up. Students must be enrolled by their teachers. An online registration form will be posted in a short time.
- Fee: Concerto: $65
Ensembles of 3 or more: $45 per performer (not counting accompanist)
- Award: all participants will receive certificates signed by MTAC Santa Clara Branch President and Piano Concerto/ Ensemble Music Festival Committee. One or two students from each category will be awarded “Best Performer of 2015 Festival” and will receive a cash prize.
- Age: all music performers must be age 24 or younger.
- Repertoire Length: no more than 12 minutes.
- We encourage teachers who enroll their students to work as volunteers on the event day.
- Space is limited. First come, first served.
- Piano Concerto
- Other Concerto
- Duet and Ensemble
- Vocal Ensemble
Evert Coordinator: Lin Pan (408) 931-1339
Make check payable to “MTAC Santa Clara” and send checks to: 883 S. Tantau Ave, Cupertino, CA95014.